Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Altered Art Letter K and Letter A




These two letters were only my second attempt to create an altered piece. These two were created from the heart. Both held a hidden ear and significant meaning to my two precious friends, Kelsey and Amy! :-) I wish I'd taken more pictures of these, but didn't know I'd have a "creativity holding place" at the time! (You can click on the above pictures to make the bigger.)
These were sent to K and A, as they went to a Scrapbooking Event held in Ansley's honor. Here's a previous blog entry I wrote at the same time.

K & A - How I wanted to be with you today as well. It was such a blessing to me to know that although we were not all together to celebrate Ansley's birthday...we were all doing it in a way that celebrated who she was and the things she loved...Scrapbooking and Africa!

I prayed for you throughout the day as God brought you to mind. I am thankful you were together at "Scrap Pink!" Please know that in my heart I was celebrating with you as well. I love you both!

Happy Birthday Ansley - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13
09-07

No comments: